Thank you for choosing Heights!
Now, let's get you started.

Below are the forms and steps you’ll need to enroll your child.

The to-do list

For new parents enrolling their child

Families can access our online registration portal in the comfort of their own home. This online system will save you time at your registration appointment and ensure that the District has accurate, up-to-date information on your children.



Download, print, and fill-out

Student Registration

1 form for each child

1 form for each family

1 form for notarization

Download all three

Home Language Survey

1 form for each child


Student Health Information Form

1 form for each child



Additional Required Information

Copies of the following forms are required for registration

    A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate, passport, or equivalent

    Court documents (certified copy) required, as follows:

    • Divorce – Divorce decree (must establish residential parent for schooling purposes)
    • Custody – Journal entry from Juvenile Court
    • Guardianship – Letter of Guardianship from Probate Court
    • Record of all required immunizations
    • Health Action Plan (HAP) if student has significant health issues (asthma, diabetes, Epi-Pen, convulsions)
    • Withdrawal form and current report card from previous school
    • Individualized Education Plan (IEP), Evaluation Team Report (ETR) if student received Special
    • Education services in previous school

    Mail – TWO pieces of mail addressed to parent/legal guardian dated within the last 30 days. This must include at least one utility bill (water/sewer bills are not accepted) and may include one piece of business correspondence (i.e. pay stub, bank statement, car insurance, official document from a government agency).

    Residency status – Provide 1 of the following in addition to the mail requirement above:

    • Homeowner – mortgage document or purchase agreement with a closing date Renter – current signed lease – If parent/legal guardian is not the leaseholder, they must be added to lease, or landlord must complete and have notarized the Landlord/Property Manager Affidavit (available at the Registration office). A copy of a current utility bill in lease holder’s name must be included.
    • Residents living in the home of a family member –The family member must be the homeowner and must complete and have notarized the Property Owner Affidavit (available at the Registration office). The Affidavit must list all residents in the dwelling and the homeowner must be in compliance with city housing and zoning codes. A copy of a current utility bill in homeowner’s name must be included.


Schedule an Appointment

Registration is in the Delisle Options Center by appointment only

Call the Registration Office


Monday through Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Summer hours:
7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. (Mon.-Thurs.)

Evening hours available in August


Welcome to the family.